Privacy & data protection policy
Basic information on privacy and data protection
Owner: Astral Worldwide, S.L.
Registered Office: Calle Chile 4, 2 planta, oficina 44 (Las Rozas-28290-Madrid)
Tax Registration Number: B-87509634
Company registration number: 2016/861
Commercial court: Registro Mercantil de Madrid
Management of the contracting of the products selected by the User, as well as executing the mobile payment services authorized by the User in the contracting of the products/services.
Execution of the contractual relationship with the User.
-They will only be accessible to our service providers to be able to fulfil the purposes that are the object of the processing.
– For administrative purposes, the data may be communicated to the Group entities.
Access to, rectification, erasure, object, restriction of processing and data portability.
Owner: ASTRAL WORLDWIDE, S.L.
Tax Identification Number: B-87509634
Registered Office: Calle Chile 4,2° planta, Oficina 44 (28290-Las Rozas Madrid)
Data Protection Officer (DPO): The User can contact the DPO by writing to the address indicated to the attention of the «Delegate of Data Protection».
2 INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
It’s Astral Worldwide, S.L. commitment respect your privacy and ensure the protection and security of your personal data. To this effect, we inform you about the way in which we collect, process and protect the personal data that you want to provide us.
3 OBLIGATION OF PROVIDING DATA.
The requested data in the contracting process are, in general, mandatory (unless in the required field is specified otherwise) to comply with the established purposes so that, or else, may result in the impossibility to provide the service to the User.
4 WITH WHAT PURPOSES WILL WE TREAT USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
Your collected personal data will be processed by Astral Worldwide, S.L. according to the following purposes:
• Management of the contracting of the products selected by the User.
• Management of subscription plans selected by the User.
• Perform the mobile payment services authorized by the User in the contracting of the products/services.
• Manage, process and respond to requests, incidents, complaints, claims or queries of the User and, where appropriate, manage refunds.
• Maintenance, support and updating of the Website. To solve the possible technical incidents or of any other nature that may arise in relation to the Website.
• Making anonymous statistical reports concerning the access habits and the activity developed by the Users.
5 WHAT DATA WILL WE TREAT?
We will treat the data that we request from you and, in any case, those that are pointed as mandatory to be able to provide the required service, among others:
– Location data through IP’s, such as browser, device and operating system.
In case you proceed to the registration:
– Identifying information: phone number, mail.
In case you make a query or complaint the data to be treated will be those that you provide for the resolution of it:
– Identifying information: name, surname, telephone number, mail.
– Bank details: as bank account and operator invoices.
6 WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING?
The legitimation of data processing will be:
• The performance of the contract for:
– Management of the contracting of the products selected by the User.
– Management of subscription plans selected by the User.
– Perform the mobile payment services authorized by the User in the contracting of the products/services.
• The User’s consent to:
– Management of queries, requests for information, complaints and claims.
• The legitimate interest of Astral Worldwide, S.L. for:
– Making anonymous statistical reports.
– Maintenance, support and updating of the Website.
The User may revoke his/her consent of any of the treatments, although this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
In order to revoke that consent, the User could contact Astral Worldwide, S.L. via the next email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in the telephone number 0034910608386.
7 WITH WHOM WILL YOUR DATA BE SHARED?
The User’s data may be communicated to:
• Providers of Astral Worldwide, S.L., said access is necessary for the adequate fulfilment of the legal obligations and/or the provision of services related to the aforementioned purposes. These providers will not process your data for their own purposes which have not been previously reported by Astral Worldwide, S.L..
• Other entities of the Group, only for administration purposes.
• Public Administrations, for legal reasons in relation to the competencies attributed to them.
8 FOR HOW LONG THE USER’S DATA WILL BE STORED?
The data will be processed during the necessary time for the realization of the purposes, differentiating between the data necessary for the collection of those treated for advertising or customer service purposes, unless the User requests his withdrawal to Astral Worldwide, SL, opposes or revokes his consent.
9 USER’S RESPONSIBILITY.
• Guarantees that he/she is over 18 years of age and that the data that he/she provides to Astral Worldwide, S.L. are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the communicated data and will keep properly the information provided, in a way that expresses his/her real situation.
• Guarantees that has informed third parties of those who he/she provides their data, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. He/She also guarantees that have obtained their authorization to provide their data to Astral Worldwide, S.L. for the purposes above-mentioned.
• Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information that provides.
10 EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS.
The User can send a letter to the address pointed in the heading of this Policy or by means of an email to email@example.com with the reference «Data Protection», attaching a copy of an identity document, at any time and for free, to the aim:
• Revoke the consents granted.
• Obtain a confirmation about whether Astral Worldwide, S.L is treating personal data relating to the User or not.
• Access to his/her personal data.
• Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
• Request the deletion of his/her data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• Obtain from Astral Worldwide, S.L. the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
• Obtain human intervention, to express his/her point of view and to object the automated decisions adopted by Astral Worldwide, S.L., in the cases foreseen in the regulations.
• Request the portability of his/her data, in the cases provided in the regulations.
• File a claim regarding the protection of your personal data before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid.
11 SECURITY MEASURES.
Astral Worldwide, S.L. will deal with the data of the User at all times in an absolutely confidential way and keeping the secret thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical-organizational measures to ensure the security of his/her data and avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.